Apply to MSI 7th cohort and provide innovative solutions to priorities relating to help solve social challenges for Sustainable Cities &
Communities through your creativity and entrepreneurial skills..
This cohort’s focus will be on:
July 28 – Oct. 2 2022
Submit an application detailing your social venture and team details.
Oct 2 – Oct 12 2022
Ma’an Incubation team will review all submitted and relevant applications against structured scoring criteria.
3. Pitch Day
Oct 12, 2022
Eligible teams will be invited to pitch before an expert Judging Committee.
Promising startups will be selected to join the cohort. All teams will be informed of their results.
Oct 24 2022 – Mar 3 2023
The selected businesses will join the incubator program and receive funding and undergo class-led intensive learning sessions to develop and scale their ventures.
● 18 years and above
● Businesses with Innovative and scalable solutions
● Startups enhancing climate resilience through
innovative data and
risk warning systems,
and risk management systems
● The transition to a fully circular economy requires
an overhaul of existing processes and structures
from businesses to citizens. Disruptive businesses
with a strong product are invited to apply
● Early-stage startup (product/solution fit)
● A fully-fledged team and business model validated
● Open to all nationalities – UAE and international
● Based in Abu Dhabi or willing to create social
impact in Abu Dhabi
● A committed team size with the capability to
dedicate resources to the program (2+ members)
● Businesses that are generating revenue or have
conducted at least one pilot initial market traction
or have a solid track record of partnerships/users
To be eligible for the Ma’an grant you must:
● Legally register in Abu Dhabi
● Create social impact for the Abu Dhabi community and/or specific target groups
The Ma’an Social Incubator (MSI) is a dynamic and emerging hub
for social impact projects in Abu Dhabi that encourages
innovative solutions that address the full spectrum of social,
cultural, and environmental challenges.
Ma’an Social Incubator offers resources and support in the
form of investments, learning and development, mentorship,
and networking opportunities for successful applicants to help
them grow and thrive.