The Ma’an Social Investment Fund is Abu Dhabi’s official government channel to receive contributions from the public sector, private sector and community to tackle the most pressing social challenges identified in the Emirate.
The Fund’s investment decisions are aligned with the priorities of the Department of Community Development in Abu Dhabi.
Family & Community
• Community & Social Cohesion
• Leisure & Sports
• National Identity
• Physical Health
• Mental Health
Employment & Education
• Education & Skills Development
• Resources & Climate Action
• Sustainable Cities
Basic Human Needs
• No Poverty
· First fund of its kind in the region tackling the most pressing societal challenges in Abu Dhabi
· Complements the role of government in addressing societal challenges and provides a tool for government entities
· Provides a sustainable source of funding for social causes
· Strengthens community participation by attracting contributions from different sources
· Enables measuring impact of funding
· Nurtures the impact ecosystem and catalyzes growth of the third sector
· Supports SME development and job creation
· Provides a fundraising platform for social causes
Ma’an sets to unite the emirate under shared societal values to create and fund innovative, sustainable solutions to important social challenges.
There is strength within numbers and through working together, every day individuals, communities and organisations in Abu Dhabi will receive the help and support they need to thrive, but we need your help.
Through contributing to the Social Investment Fund, you can be part of a pioneering third sector in Abu Dhabi, where your money will be used to address important social causes, helping those when they need it most.
Your contribution will make a positive and life changing impact for generations to come.